XSign in by: Email Mobile
Price above includes all cost to deliver in Yiwu only
|Main Products:||Professional aluminium cosmetic case, acrylic cosmetic case, three-piece cosmetic case, automatic make-up box, the Korean version of the new mirror makeup Kit, double layers of mobile aluminum cosmet|
|Address:||12358A, 中 Street, 1F, 42 Gate, G3-International Trade Mart (District 2),Yiwu,China|
Slight color difference cannot be avoided, please be so kind as standard.
All our products are aluminum edge, slight scratches cannot be avoided
1, terms of payment: prepaid 30% deposit, paid before shipment the remaining 70% of the balance
2, shipping costs: shipping the buyer is responsible for
4, sample time: after the sample is received 10 days pay Board
5, big time: 35 days after receipt of deposit 30% of the delivery
6, single number reach 1000 return all model fees, less than 1000, the model acts as a payment
7, if you want to spot domestic wholesale and retail customers, on the website ready stock orders, which products are in stock, with cash you can colour mixing, prices are high, medium and low grade products provide PayPal online payment and bank payments
Guanyu, Yiwu bag factory, founded in 2002, is a product design, development and sales of integrated enterprise. Company main product has cosmetic boxes, jewelry boxes, tool, cutlery boxes, aluminium box, CD case, beauty case, computer case, boxes, wine boxes, trolley case, health boxes, jewelry boxes, and other series. Company by virtue of regional advantages, advanced equipment, first-class technology, excellent management, product not only enjoy a good reputation and sales network in China, but also exported to Europe, America, Southeast Asia and other countries and regions. Companies with innovative designs, superior quality, complete varieties, the quality of service, won the favor of the new and old customers.
"Survive by quality, to manage development" is our consistent aim in future fierce market competition, the company will continue to uphold the "innovative, progressive, high quality and efficient" business philosophy, and strive for new and old customers to provide quality products and services at home and abroad.
We sincerely welcome new and old customers come to negotiate business internally, create brilliant tomorrow!