Welcome! Join free or Sign In

XSign in by: Email Mobile

Creative hot style plush u-shaped pillowcase fitted with multi-functional deformation eye mask u-shaped neck pillow customization
Creative hot style plush u-shaped pillowcase fitted with multi-functional deformation eye mask u-shaped neck pillow customization Creative hot style plush u-shaped pillowcase fitted with multi-functional deformation eye mask u-shaped neck pillow customization Creative hot style plush u-shaped pillowcase fitted with multi-functional deformation eye mask u-shaped neck pillow customization Creative hot style plush u-shaped pillowcase fitted with multi-functional deformation eye mask u-shaped neck pillow customization
QR code
[Scan the QR code, view in your mobilephone.]
  • Updated: 2021-06-15 11:08
EXW Price:
Above 100000pcs   ¥ 8.00 /pc
5000pcs ~99999pcs   ¥ 9.00 /pc
1000pcs ~4999pcs   ¥ 11.00 /pc
Price above includes all cost to deliver in Yiwu only
Inquiry Basket Send Inquiry
Contact
Yiwushi Hongmai Household goods Limited
Main Products: Pillow, U-SHAPE PILLOW, foam particle pillow, pillow blanket, pillow and blanket, memory pillow
Contacts: Sun longying
Mobile: 13625903867
E-mail: 664566615@qq.com
WeChat: 13625903867
Address: 67101, 4F, International Trade Mart (District 5),Yiwu,China
Address: Dachen Town, Yiwu City

100%Environmental protection cloth, European and American standard, super soft!

10955319156_986253582

9347861007_577055545

11050356048_986253582

11081233669_986253582

10985419974_986253582


未标题o5-1
undefined

未标题-1220.jpg

未标题-1.jpg

未标题-122.jpg

XYCP0020

IMG_1999.JPG

未标题-1220



生产流程

   Yiwu Hongmai furniture Co., LTD is a manufacturer integrating the production and sales of various plush toys and gifts. The design products include plush toys, craft gifts, etc.
   Company since its inception, always adhere to the \"new, strange, special\" development train of thought, rely on advanced innovative thinking, professional design, skilled technology gifts for clients to provide extremely market competitiveness, in product development, the company introduces the advanced new equipment, the high and new technology combined with traditional process, in strict accordance with the IS09001 quality management system standard management, make product quality become the pride of the company, the company to better meet customer requirements, constantly committed to technology and service innovation, insist on economy and culture, the quality and benefit, actively introduce advanced technology and managerial talent constantly broaden the service areas, From design, plate-making to processing in the back of the implementation of one-stop service, delivery fast, moderate price and flexible service mechanism has become an indispensable success factor for the company.
   Looking forward to the future, Xinyuan people will continue to strive for perfection and create greater value for customers with first-class service. We believe that \"better, more refined, stronger\" is our common pursuit. Our success cannot be separated from your support! Your success is our greatest wish!

Customized requirements                                       

Customers only need to provide JPG pictures/details, you can design and develop the sample production.
One dozen samples:
1) Need to provide detailed information (size, color, number, name of cloth, etc.)
2) Proofing time: about 7 days after the sample fee is paid, make the first sample for the customer to confirm the modeling is OK and then produce the correct sample
3) Proofing cost: 300-500 yuan in general (negotiated according to different shapes/sizes)
Terms of payment for bulk goods:
Pay 30% deposit before making bulk goods and then pay off the remaining 70% after acceptance of bulk goods
Specific call/interview: Miss Sun :18606896881 (WeChat same number)

©2021 Yiwugo.com All rights reserved.
Finding high quality products in Yiwu China, Yiwu China Commodity Market (Yiwu wholesale market), the World's Largest Commodities Trading Center Online.
TEL: +86-579-81530000 FAX: 86-579-85188202 网站备案号:浙ICP备15028362号-7

TOP

Items have been added to the Inquiry Basket

There are 8 items in the inquiry basket

Continue shopping Send Inquiry